We are seeking expressions of interest (EOI) from suitably qualified and experienced suppliers to undertake a survey to understand current activities, assets and ambitions for internationalisation within the Further Education sector in Wales as well as a complementary piece outlining its key policy areas and strengths.
The landscape of opportunities for internationalisation for the Further Education sector in Wales is changing. The UK Government has also set ambitions for growth in international education through its international education strategy. These and other complementary factors could present additional opportunities for the Welsh Further Education sector.
We propose to commission a piece of baseline research to establish the current internationalisation activities, assets and ambitions of Further Education colleges in Wales in order to:
- Understand the baseline position – the existing strengths and capabilities in the sector.
- Articulate and communicate the Welsh Further Education internationalisation offer to stakeholders and audiences in Wales, the UK and internationally.
- Explore which processes and structures would need to be in place to support the development of internationalisation in the sector in a post-Brexit environment.
- 10 February 2020, 23:59: Request for proposals issued to bidding suppliers
- 16 February 2020, 23.59: Deadline for clarification questions
- 21 February 2020, 17.00: British Council to respond to clarification questions
- 10 March 2020, 23:59: Final decision
- 13 March 2020, 23:59: Contract signed with winning supplier
- 16 March 2020, 23:59: Contract start date
If you have any queries please contact TeamWales@britishcouncil.org before 23.59 on 16 February 2020.
How to apply
Please download the request for proposals document and budget annex from the downloads section below.
You must complete:
- Annex 3 - supplier proposal, which is on Page 45 of the requests for proposals document
- Annex 4, Budget annex on the Excel spreadsheet
Please also read carefully through Annex 1 and Annex 2 of the document, as they outline the terms of the contract.
Please submit the completed request for proposals and budget annex by 23:59 on 28 February 2020 via email to TeamWales@britishcouncil.org