To assist us in the quality and independence of our thinking, we rely on the expert advice of the UK Country Advisory Committees.
- more widespread and better quality teaching and learning of English worldwide
- new ways of connecting with and seeing each other through the arts
- enhanced UK leadership of and shared learning from international education
- stronger global citizenship among people in the UK and worldwide.
We do this by:
- sharing the UK’s expertise, experience and content
- strengthening the UK’s international collaboration and partnerships
- increasing understanding between people of different cultures
- supporting development of people and societies.