Bring an international dimension to teaching and learning in your school with international links, professional development opportunities, curriculum resources, classroom support and awards.
- Connecting Classrooms: Form partnerships with overseas schools, undertake professional development and utilise specially developed classroom resources
- Language Assistant Programme: Find out how students can go on placements in schools and colleges in another country.
- eTwinning: Utilise an online platform to connect and share ideas with schools and colleges across Europe
- Erasmus+: Find out how Erasmus+ can support school partnerships, in service training and teaching assistantships across Europe
- Employ a language assistant at your school, college or university: Help your students to become confident global citizens. Language assistants are fluent speakers of French, Spanish, German, Italian or Chinese who bring their language and culture to life in your classroom.